Sunday 29 May 2011

New settings

So I thought I'd just quickly mention that I have changed the settings here to allow anyone - registered with a Google account or not - to be able to post replies.  However, I am just going to state things very, very clearly -

At no time will any hate speech be allowed.  No anti-Islam, no anti-Jewish, no anti-Israel, no anti-United States, no anti-anything.  Nor will links to such pages or videos be allowed.  They will be immediately deleted upon my seeing them.  


My blog is a place where I promote peace and tolerance.  I do not believe in conspiracy theories.  I do believe in what can be proven.  (There was no second shooter on the lawn in Dallas.  And 9/11 was not perpetrated by Israel, but by a group of the fringe lunatic variety who claimed Islam as their faith though they did not in any way practice it.  That the moon landing happened, it wasn't a set up.  Etc, etc, etc.)  If you've irrefutable proof that something took place, by all means, politely disagree with me.  However, if you're going to link back to a conspiracy page that is anti-anything, please just don't bother.

I like that people come here and read what I have to say.  But I'm not going to turn this isn't a forum for arguing. I have friends of all different faiths - Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Pagans and probably more I don't know about - and this will be a welcoming place for all of them who choose to read what I've got to say.  Not some place where they have to worry about whether or not they're going to click on  a post and find a reply that attacks them or their beliefs.  I have respect for them as they have respect for me.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment