Sunday 26 February 2012

Some of my favourite blogs (or: If you're bored and want to read something)

So I thought I'd share some of my favourite blogs.

This one, I only came across today, though I've been online friends with the author for awhile now.  She's a Lutheran pastor in the U.S. and some of the things she writes about, well, I grew up experiencing in the Presbyterian church here in Canada.  A couple of posts my dad probably could have written.

Beth's blog is Wife, Mother, Pastor.

This is one of my friend's blogs. She doesn't think anyone would what to read what she has to say.  But I like what she has to say.  So I'm sharing it.

"Gypsy's" (don't worry, I know her real name!) blog is Gypsy Lost: Musings of a Restless Soul.

This is Kim's blog.  She's someone that is in an online group with me, a Facebook friend and I really enjoy reading her take on things that happen in life.

Kim's blog is In all living, have much fun and laughter.

This blog has some amazing photographs.  I've been online friends with the author since 2004.  We "met" in an online baby group for moms due in July 2004, so we've "known" each other for quite some time now.  I also love to read her entries because there are times that she and I see things very differently.

Her blog is: Midget Invasion

This is my friend C's blog.  Now, she and I have met a couple of times in real life.  Her blog has more Islamic information.  It can also show how two Muslimahs who don't necessarily share the same degree of observance can still be friends :)  (she's much more observant than I!)

C's blog is: Old Muslim Woman in the Shoe.

This is one of my bestest friend's blogs. One of the one's I always make sure to read.

Her blog is: Pass the Flu Bug Please.

This is my friend Heather's blog.  She's not delusional.  Just a little nuts.

Her blog is: Random Thoughts of a Delusional Mom.

And finally, my friend N's.  she doesn't think anyone would what to read what she had to say either.  But sometimes, blogging is more for you than anyone else.  Or at least, that's what I told her :)

Her blog is: The World I Live In.

So those are some of my favourite blogs by my favourite people.  If you have extra time on your hands and want to read something, there's something to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment